[tor-relays] relay on a vps not exclusively used for tor?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sun Aug 21 20:28:53 UTC 2016

Woo I've quickly googled this "grsecurity" patch, it looks like not so
easy to apply on a Debian Stable kernel...
(that's why I've never seen something like your log on my side...)
https://wiki.debian.org/grsecurity

Thx for sharing this kernel option, and this experience.
But if I understand well, a user from the IP address 5.79.67.47 has
tried to execute system commands after beeing connected successfully to
your boinc instance ?

--
Petrusko
PubKey EBE23AE5