[tor-relays] Guard Flag without stable Flag

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:27:42 UTC 2016

> On 18 Aug 2016, at 07:10, tmbates12 <tmbates12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My relatively new Tor relay has somehow managed to get a Guard flag without having the Stable flag, I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen though..?
>
> https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/ABF5C38A93F2D7E77A226871AB0ADB052279B48F

Looks like the issue is fixed now -  no Guard flag.
(Possibly because you restarted it?)

I've also seen some relays get the Stable flag much earlier than I expected (after 4 days).
I think the flags might change a bit more than they used to, with only 7 directory authorities up.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n