[tor-relays] A question about transfer - any advice?

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:34:02 UTC 2016

Well, to spread out 1TB over a month, 1,000,000÷30 days÷24 hours÷60
minutes÷60 seconds÷2 for in/out x 8 to convert to bits equals...

1.54 Mbps, give or take. It's not exact math since a byte is 1024 instead
of 1000. Either way, 1TB gets used pretty quickly. My exit transfers 1TB in
just a few hours!