[tor-relays] Web server and TOR bridge at same IP:port

Lucas Werkmeister mail at lucaswerkmeister.de
Tue Aug 16 17:59:57 UTC 2016

Something like this exists: sslh[1], a "protocol demultiplexer".
However, it doesn't explicitly support Tor, and I'm not sure if it's
possible to distinguish between Tor packets and other TLS traffic using
the options it offers[2].

[1]: http://www.rutschle.net/tech/sslh.shtml
[2]: https://github.com/yrutschle/sslh/blob/v1.18/example.cfg#L37-L47