[tor-relays] obfs4 - git how to ?

Matthias Fetzer tor at rofl.cat
Mon Aug 15 19:42:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

go is a programming language[0]. You can install golang from the
golang repository[1]. There are some tutorials out there on how to get
it running under raspbian - but maybe there are packages in the
repository available.

Once installed, you can use the go command to compile go programs. See
the manual at [2].

Cheers,

Matthias

[0]: https://golang.org/