[tor-relays] obfs4 - git how to ?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Mon Aug 15 19:11:31 UTC 2016

> Through out any of this, did it occur for you to look at the
> `README.md` file in the directory you cloned?
>
>   To build:
>   `go get git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git/obfs4proxy`
>
>   To install:
>   Copy `$GOPATH/bin/obfs4proxy` to a permanent location (Eg: `/usr/local/bin`)

Thx all for your answers
(sry for this answer 1 month after...)

Rah, I've just understood why I'm having this problem with "permission
denied", after copying the folder obfs4proxy cloned from git, in the
/usr/bin/obfs4proxy

Is it source folder I'm downloading from git ?!
So _I've to build obfs4proxy_ with "go" and all others dependencies
listed ?!
So "go" is a program used to build ?!

Ouch, I'm not sure how to find this program in the distribution I'm
using (Raspbian)

Sry for being noob!!! totally noob ;)
But it's nice to learn everyday...
Thx ;)