[tor-relays] Do middle nodes create multiple connections to the same Exit node? (with different source port)

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Mon Aug 15 17:38:27 UTC 2016

It should open a single connection with the exit node (TLS link) and use
that link for multiple (as many as needed) circuits. So if there are two
users using the same middle node and same exit simultaneously, the
middle node should have one connection to the exit node (TLS link) with
two different circuits wrapped inside.

I saw you mentioned that it can be found out, why not try to test it
yourself and see if what I've said it's actually true in practice.