[tor-relays] High speed Tor relay advice

i3 i3jm2y7yftyix4kobdra at posteo.ee
Sun Aug 14 14:39:51 UTC 2016

Hey!

So the server is technically a VPS, it is a slice of a larger server
that is shared with 5 other people. Though I still have full root
access. So the whole 10gb/s is not just for me, but from my tests I can
at least get a few gigabit in real world speeds sustained.

CPU: 6x Xeon E5-2620v3 vCores
RAM: 10GB

I only get one IP address to myself by default. I could probably get
more though if I feel it is worth it.