[tor-relays] High speed Tor relay advice

i3 i3jm2y7yftyix4kobdra at posteo.ee
Sun Aug 14 14:09:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've ran multiple Tor relays before but I have moved to a new server and
would like some advice.

My new server has 10Gb/s connection (I've observed it at 900MB/s to the
drives) with plenty of CPU and RAM to complement. I typically use
default configurations on my relays but I feel that to get the most out
of this one I'll need to do some configuration to tweak it.

Does anyone have advice on getting the most out of this server, in terms
of speed?

Thanks