[tor-relays] Search warrant and house search because of an exit in DE

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 18:27:31 UTC 2016

Correct my exit normally goes via VPN running on the second IP, but this
week I have changed server to a new Linux VPS machine, I have not yet got
VPN to work without cutting off the branch I am sitting on.  Working at it,
along with problems making the second IP stick on reboot (Plesk on the VPS
is running a script deleting it, my provider is sorting).  So as a temporary
measure it is https proxy.

TOR Linux could not read my old Windows TOR keys, so it is a new setup.  Is
this a known error?

Gerry