[tor-relays] Search warrant and house search because of an exit in DE

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Fri Apr 29 22:00:36 UTC 2016

Hi spriver,

Sorry to hear that. We're already in contact, but just for the record: I
think there's the fast option here, you unlock it and let them search
it, or, you don't and it will take longer to get it back. A letter by a
lawyer can help speed it up a little, we can arrange that. Let's discuss
this more on the phone or in private mail. We also have some police
contacts and we could help excert some pressure.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/