[tor-relays] Search warrant and house search because of an exit in DE

spriver spriver at autistici.org
Fri Apr 29 21:44:11 UTC 2016

Hi,
earlier today (this morning) German police officials (I live in Germany)
came to my flat and searched my rooms. The official accuse was because
of me being suspected to fraud (about 400€ of eBooks were purchased and
not payed via my exit relay on 2015-11-02 (data is available that my
relay was up at the time on exonerator and collector)). USB sticks and
my notebook were taken as evidence.
I was being asked (I don't have to do that) to unlock my notebook in
front of officials and do a file search that the files are not present
and to tell them (and bring evidence) that the corresponding IP address
was a Tor relay at the time at the phone later today. Of course I do not
have those eBooks on my notebook and the data showing that my relay was
up is available.
What should I do now?

Cheers!