[tor-relays] Potwin, Kansas

Greg greggth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:20:02 UTC 2016

Great article. Thanks for sharing. The IP mapping company needed a way to
deal with IPs that they only knew belonged to "the USA", so they picked
coordinates near the geographic center. I liked their solution to people
thinking it was an exact coordinate: update this "default" coordinate to be
in a body of water(!).