[tor-relays] Hiding or masking running tor process..

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Fri Apr 15 09:36:30 UTC 2016

Dear 0x23,

This is a totally rediculous question... but Oh yes you can certainly replace top, ps etc.
with your own customized versions that exclude the tor process. You have root access, yes?

Why would you even want to do this? I don't understand.
Don't you know that society praises tor relay operators for contributing?

Sincerely,
david