[tor-relays] First (positive) experiences with a Tor Relay on Raspberry Pi3

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Mon Apr 11 19:32:45 UTC 2016

Hey,
To see current temperature of my RPi v1 + v2, I'm using "phpsysinfo"
http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net/
You need a webserver + php, it's php scripts that can give you
informations on a webpage about temp, quotas, hdd...
It's not monitoring 24/24, only when you refresh/surf the webpage.
To see the RPi temp with this tool, in phpsysinfo.ini :
SENSOR_PROGRAM="PiTemp"
(and enable javascript in your browser to see "/index.php?disp=dynamic"
version)

Munin was too heavy on the RPi v1... not tested on the v2...And I don't
remember if it was able to catch and draw temperature...

I've read on some websites RPi v3 can be really hot when it's working... :(

And thx for your positive message, it's always nice to read this !