[tor-relays] Relays by AS Names

Jason jason at icetor.is
Sat Apr 9 02:28:14 UTC 2016

Iceland checking in here, I'm not sure where you're getting that
information but we have quite a number of other ISP's here that offer
VPS service. The problem you may be referring to is that since we're
only connected by three submarine cables (two of which are effectively
government owned) ip transit prices are very high.
There's also different pricing schemes for ISP's vs Telecom services.
-Jason