[tor-relays] Guard flag?

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Fri Apr 8 07:47:10 UTC 2016

Using vnstat on the linux box to show bandwidth used,

For example, for 1 day, it shows :
rx                    tx                total            avg. rate
56.64 GiB    57.79 GiB    114.44 GiB    1.36MiB/s

So, to understand easily by a fun and cool example... It's possible to
win the famous Tor TShirt
if your relay has a bandwidth average >=500KBytes/s during 2 months.
So with those 1.36MiB/s running for 2 months, will it be ok to claim the
"precious" ?

I'm right, it can be confusing,
mo, Mo, MiO, Mio