[tor-relays] NPR story: When A Dark Web Volunteer Gets Raided By The Police

Markus Koch niftybunny at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:08:27 UTC 2016

Even if he is formating all the things: You can't be sure that any
middle/exit/guard node is compromised. How do you know I am one of the
good guys with my nodes? You can't. I could role play here and in
reality be a member of the super secret society of the supreme awesome
bunnies to take over the world with the help of compromising TOR
nodes.

TOR is not perfect, but it is the best we have. And we have strength
in numbers :)