[tor-relays] Guard flag?

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:32:49 UTC 2016

My mistake, 2Mbits does mean 250 KBytes. I get confused when converting
bits/bytes. Sorry for that confusion.

I found where my numbers came from:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-relay-debian.html.en

"If you have at least 250 kilobytes/s each way, please help out Tor by
configuring your Tor to be a relay too."

This is where I understood 250KBytes to be a suggested minimum, which is
still slightly confusing since 100KBytes is the minimum for a "fast"
relay flag.