[tor-relays] Guard flag?

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:15:45 UTC 2016

While I don't have any actual numbers, I'm pretty sure you won't be
getting a guard flag with that kind of speed. Actually, I don't think
you'll get much traffic at all with that slow of a relay, especially
since the recommended upload speed is 2Mbps (1600kBytes/s).

At any rate, you'll still get some traffic, and you can use the relay as
a local proxy for your home network.