[tor-relays] Non-standard Bridge

brightsidedarkside at t-online.de brightsidedarkside at t-online.de
Mon Sep 21 21:37:26 UTC 2015

Sorry, it's me spamming again.
If you chose to transparently proxify whatever, you should set your browser agent and id and plugin and fonts settings similar to tor browsers'.
If you don't, your browser is easy to be uniquely identified and the more time goes on, the more likely you're linked to your browser.

Greetz

christian

-----Original-Nachricht-----