[tor-relays] Deciding where to put new Tor relays

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Mon Sep 21 12:28:15 UTC 2015

After talking with APNIC/RIPE, it looks like that if we ask nicely we can
get high-quality BGP-peering graphs for the entire Internet (not 100%
complete, but it's the same data they use internally).

Spend some time thinking about exactly what kinds of attacks we wish to
harden against.  Once we understand the attacks, I'll figure out the
appropriate graph-theory for hardening against it.

-V