[tor-relays] Middle Relay has no traffic

Greg Moss gmoss82 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:38:36 UTC 2015

It wouldn’t surprise me. I hping3 syn half open attack to one of MY IP
address to see how my router tcp intercept tunings would handle this and
THEIR IPS or something blocked my connection for upwards of 4 hours......  I
called and they said they were looking into the issue and it magically came
back up. I did it again just confirm and the same shit happened.

gm