[tor-relays] Experience hosting exit relay with Costa Rica Servers: crservers.com

tor-server-creator at use.startmail.com tor-server-creator at use.startmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:19:14 UTC 2015

probably they will at least detect some traffic to porn-sites? but
there still is a "can" in the sentence: "CRSERVERS can suspend or
terminate unilaterally this hosting contract immediately and with no
Refunds, if the customer incurs in one or several of the following"
you should reduce your exit policy and give it a try:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tips-running-exit-node-minimal-harassment
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy

Am Sonntag, 6. September 2015 06:06 schrieb Patrick O'Doherty