[tor-relays] Free Domain for Tor Nodes

Eran Sandler eran at sandler.co.il
Wed Oct 28 06:16:02 UTC 2015

This whole idea came after I got oh too many various alerts from my service
provider.

I decide to buy a domain that is not associated directly with my other
domains and found torexitnode.net free.

I looked at Atlas and torstatus.blutmagie.de and saw that many exit nodes
don't have a domain at all.

Anyhow, I'll be working on something in the next week or so and when I'm
ready for testing I'll ping the list again.

Eran