[tor-relays] Free Domain for Tor Nodes

Eran Sandler eran at sandler.co.il
Mon Oct 26 07:58:41 UTC 2015

Sounds like a great way to do it.

I do want to make validation against the network, specifically with the
contact info however I don't think there is any validation in the network
as to the values of the email and/or host.

Is there an easy way for me to get a node's public key from itself or the
network? That way they can sign the fingerprint of the node + requested
domain name using their private key and I can verify it with their public
key.

Eran