[tor-relays] Free Domain for Tor Nodes

Geoff Down geoffdown at fastmail.net
Sun Oct 25 22:02:09 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015, at 07:52 PM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> On 10/25/2015 08:26 PM, Geoff Down wrote:
> >> If so, I'll write a small something that will allow adding new subdomains
> >> to it. So that you can always add and update subdomains on it.
> >  As long as you don't let other people do that themselves. That would be
> >  open to abuse.
>
> What kind of abuse?
>
> --
> Moritz Bartl
> https://www.torservers.net/
 Oh, off the top of my head....pointing download.torexitnode.net to
 backdoored Tor or Torbrowser software;
pointing lots of subdomains to Canadian Pharmacy websites or other
content that the OP would not wish to be associated with, and using them
in spam campaigns.
GD

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free