[tor-relays] too many circuit creation requests

trshck_tor at riseup.net trshck_tor at riseup.net
Sun Oct 25 10:30:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

you are right: after some time, the load is back to normal. Thank you
all for your help.

The raspberry has a minimum console-only installation and tor is the
only service I installed, so there aren't any other processes consuming
resources.

Now to the next step: looking for a better computer to host the relay :)