[tor-relays] Free Domain for Tor Nodes

Eran Sandler eran at sandler.co.il
Sun Oct 25 05:49:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I recently bought torexitnode.net to make it abundantly clear in reverse
DNS lookup that this is a Tor exit node.

I've set both of my exit relays tor4thepeople1.torexitnode.net and
tor4thepeople2.torexitnode.net to use it and I was wondering if it would be
interesting for other Tor relay users to use it as well.

If so, I'll write a small something that will allow adding new subdomains
to it. So that you can always add and update subdomains on it. Once its
running you can ask your service provider (if they don't provide an
interface already) to make a reverse lookup on the IP to that address.

What do you think? Is this something people would want to use?

Thanks,
Eran