[tor-relays] Obfsproxy OSX help

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:32:53 UTC 2015

> On 8 Oct 2015, at 02:51, Geoff Down <geoffdown at fastmail.net> wrote:
> I have Python crash events in
> /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Python.crash.log , but the original process
> is still running.

Why did Python crash?

> I can connect to the obfsproxy port, but is there any
> other way to check it is still functioning?

Set it as a bridge in Tor Browser and try to connect through it.

> Will a SIGHUP to the Tor
> process restart it, or do I need to kill the old obfsproxy process
> first?

Hmm, I’m not sure, it should, but I think there are cases where this doesn’t happen.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F