[tor-relays] excessive bandwidth assigned bandwidth-limited exit relay

Dhalgren Tor dhalgren.tor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:03:05 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Tim Wilson-Brown - teor
<teor2345 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1 Oct 2015, at 14:48, Dhalgren Tor <dhalgren.tor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A good number appears to be around 65000 to 70000, but 98000 was just
> assigned.
>

> Since I don’t have your relay fingerprint, I don’t know where you got this
> figure from.

FP is Dhalgren A0F06C2FADF88D3A39AA3072B406F09D7095AC9E

> Is it the consensus weight?

yes, this refers to the consensus weight.

> The consensus weight is a unitless figure. It does not represent a number in
> bytes per second.

yes, know that; the 65-70k ideal number is based on what similar,
properly loaded relays have.  Relay was assigned 73k yesterday and was
close to, but still above a proper load

> If so, that is a bug.

Does seem like a bug.