[tor-relays] keypair issue after backing up relay

Matlink matlink at matlink.fr
Mon Nov 23 23:14:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm running a tor relay. I once had some trouble about running it, and I
decided to reinstall tor via apt-get. Of course, it did erased all my
private and public keys, that I missed to backup before reinstalling tor.
Then I ran tor again, with the new identity. As I have a container
backup running every day, I was able to recover the erased private and
public keys, that I put them back.
I can run tor with my original identity, but the directory server is
saying me '[WARN] http status 400 ("Looks like your keypair does not
match its older value.")'.
How can I fix it ? I would like to keep the original identity, since I
had all the convenient flags and don't want to wait another couple of
weeks to get them back with a new identity.
Sincerly,

--
Matlink - Sysadmin matlink.fr
Sortez couverts, chiffrez vos mails : https://café-vie-privée.fr/
XMPP/Jabber : matlink at matlink.fr
Clé publique PGP : 0x186BB3CA
Empreinte Off-the-record : 572174BF 6983EA74 91417CA7 705ED899 DE9D05B2