[tor-relays] Tor Weather not working?

AMuse tor-amuse at foofus.com
Fri Nov 20 23:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi Moritz! Thanks for going to the effort of doing all this volunteer
outreach for Tor. I had imagined that this is probably an issue of
"Overburdened all-volunteer team" and am not at all upset with anyone
over not hearing back. :)

That said, do you know what happened to my request? I'm operating
piecoopdotnet [3] relay - we've been up for a while now. Maybe a
year-ish?

On 2015-11-20 15:30, Moritz Bartl wrote:

> We are :-) Yes, the backlog is long, it's all being done manually for
> now until someone works on a nicer Weather. Everyone will get a shirt
> who matches the requirements.
>
> Also, our shirts are fair trade organic cotton and we know the producers
> and order quite large amounts. One downside is that over time we run out
> of some sizes and colors, and also that we have to physically store all
> the shirts "somewhere at home". Now imagine your own flat with an extra
> 19 boxes of 140kg of shirts.
>
> Obviously this is not a final solution, we're slowly working on
> improving the process, along with all the other things.
>
> :-)
>
> On 11/20/2015 11:41 PM, Jannis Wiese wrote:
> When did you send them something? As they're doing it voluntarily, just give them some time. :) Also, as the guys at torservers.net <http://torservers.net [1]> are operating some nice exit nodes, they're most probably reading this. On 20.11.2015, at 20:39, AMuse <tor-amuse at foofus.com <mailto:tor-amuse at foofus.com>> wrote: I also went through the "Ask us for a shirt" instructions and never heard back. :( _______________________________________________ tor-relays mailing list tor-relays at lists.torproject.org https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://torservers.net
[3]