[tor-relays] webiron requesting to block several /24 subnet

Josef 'veloc1ty' Stautner hello at veloc1ty.de
Mon Nov 16 11:46:30 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,

sorry, I marked that message as "Todo" but forgot :-)

My replay to my provider is:

Hello Martin,

I've blocked the whole /24 (originally the target IP range is inside a
/16 but this would be too much) to prevent further traffic.
I would remove the block round about in one or two months.

Can you please provide me the e-mail address so I can apologize and
explain the situation to the reporter?

Thanks,

Josef

If I were you I would not mind blocking the destination for a short time.

~Josef