[tor-relays] webiron requesting to block several /24 subnet

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

> Would you mind putting the statement on the wiki or posting it to this list?
>
> It might help other exit operators to respond to these kind of abuse reports.

+1. Can somebody point me to this?

I have just received a notification from my ISP that they will suspend
my service in 72 if I do not act over a complaint that is a webiron
automated report.

I have already replied with the standard answer (this was my first
action since at the beginning my ISP mentioned a generic complaint,
now they forwarded the webiron mail) I would like some indications for
a more dedicated answer.

Blocking IP ranges is out of question, of course.

Thank you,

Cristian