[tor-relays] VPS/dedi paid with bitcoin for exit node anyone?

fatal fatal at mailbox.org
Sun Nov 8 10:16:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

>I find the infos currently available on TOR project wiki etc little bit
>rusty.

it's a wiki so feel free to help keeping it up to date (and cleaning it
up :) )

I for my part am updating the page every time I gain some new insights
(exit running for more than 6 weeks so there is some experience how the
provider reacts to abuse mails).

> flokinet.is advertises itself to be tor-friendly

I asked flokinet about exit nodes and what they consinder to be fair use
when running the VPS in romania (which are advertised as "traffic flat"):

"yes of course you can use our VPS to run a tor exit node. However we
recommend to use our dedicated server to do so for reaching higher
traffic amounts.

We consider 1-2TB traffic as fair, if you want more please order a
dedicated server."

thats what stopped me. the dedicated servers only have 10 tb traffic or
2 Tb if located in iceland.