[tor-relays] VPS/dedi paid with bitcoin for exit node anyone?

Monoko Satou netdiver at sigaint.org
Sat Nov 7 23:14:27 UTC 2015

Hi thar,

I'm looking for relatively cheap dedicated/VPS servers offers for
hosting more tor exit nodes that can be paid for using Bitcoin. Minimal
connection speed I'm interested in is 100mbit. I've seen some offers
here and there but maybe I'm missing something. I'd like fellow node
operators to share some insight on the topic.

I find the infos currently available on TOR project wiki etc little bit
rusty. It'd be ideal to compile an article on the topic, if people can
share their experiences I'd like to donate my time for this purpose that
methinks other will find helpful if one wants to host a tor relay pretty
much anonymously.

I for one can share a positive opinion on hosting with "Baltic Servers",
an LT based company. I'm running 2 exits and 2 relays there for 31 days
at the moment without many hassle (you can find 'em by looking for
'netdive' on torstatus.blutmagie.de or on Atlas). Current average net
troughoutput  is rx/tx 274.56 Mbit/s  / 265.90 Mbit/s and the abuse
e-mails are being forwarded.

Cheers,
-- Netdiver