[tor-relays] tor network "loses" ~50 relays/day due to bw auth problem

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon May 25 12:58:25 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 04:13:57PM -0500, Tom Ritter wrote:
> Right now Tor has two new BWAuths spinning up, one of which will hopefully
> be included in the vote this week or weekend.

And, it looks like Tom's bwauth data is now being used by maatuska.
So I expect this will be good news for many, though not all, of the
relay operators who have been part of this thread.

You can investigate the individual votes about your relay by looking at
the copies of the votes that moria1 exports each hour:
http://freehaven.net/~arma/moria1-v3-status-votes
(Be aware that while the file is used to be small, it's now up to 28
megabytes. The network sure has been growing.)

--Roger