[tor-relays] How to use our own TOR relay as entry node for local network hosts

Tor User toruser at lvwnet.com
Sat May 23 12:14:12 UTC 2015

Hi s7r,

Thank you for your reply.  There's a lot of good info in it and I'll be
reconfiguring the clients.

The fact that I've been doing Tor-through-Tor unawares explains a lot.
It did seem odd to have polipo in the mix, but it makes sense now, that
would only be if the LAN clients weren't already running their own Tor
clients (running TBB).

Our public Tor relay is an entry guard.  We don't allow any exiting with
it but it's stable, fast, HSDir, etc. and has the guard flag.