[tor-relays] Leaseweb exit relay notice

Speak Freely when2plus2is5 at riseup.net
Thu May 21 21:19:18 UTC 2015

The problem is compounded by the fact each BL company is racing it's way
to the bottom, adding each others finds to their own lists. SpamHaus has
OVER 1 *BILLION* addresses listed.

I lost several relays (11) from OVH because DanTor recorded my relays,
then CBL recorded DanTor, then SpamHaus Zen recorded CBL, which allowed
OVH to claim "100% of your IPs are blacklisted on multiple lists" when
in reality it was from a guy in the UK who publishes all Tor relays -
guard, middle, exit - that caused this whole problem for me. Not one
single complaint from anyone against any of my relays.

Matt
Speak Freely