[tor-relays] Leaseweb exit relay notice

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu May 21 20:15:04 UTC 2015

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:04:19PM +0200, Jurre van Bergen wrote:
> I got the same message yesterday, I asked leaseweb to put our exit
> node(hviv103) in a "dirty" ip-block and asked sectoor for a
> clarification on what happened. No reply to date of any party.

Doesn't sectoor publish two lists, one which is just Tor exit IP
addresses, and another which is the /24's around them? And then they
encourage people to use the more conservative list, but of course they
hint that using the broader list will catch more spammers?

So it's possible that the answer is "some website somewhere on the
Internet is using sectoor's lists wrong". :/

And in case you haven't read this lately (I read it every few months
and it makes me freshly angry each time), here's your pointer to
http://paulgraham.com/spamhausblacklist.html

--Roger