[tor-relays] Leaseweb exit relay notice

blaatenator blaatenator at openmailbox.org
Thu May 21 19:36:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

FYI: Yesterday I got the notice below from Leaseweb. I picked them
because Leaseweb is mentioned in the Good/Bad ISP
<https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GoodBadISPs> post.
Apparently a blacklist named SECTOOR added a whole IP block of Leaseweb
to block my Exit relay. Since this list is used by some bigger
corporations, it got some other customers in trouble and they asked me
to restrict the mentioned ports.

I understand the reasoning and can't blame them for asking my I guess
(and since most relevant ports are not mentioned I guess it is not too
bad), but I found it a bit weird that a whole subnet is being listed.

On 05/20/2015 03:20 PM, Lesley Koomen wrote:> Dear sir, madam,