[tor-relays] [warn] Tried to establish rendezvous on non-OR or non-edge circuit.

Sharif Olorin sio at tesser.org
Thu May 21 11:23:35 UTC 2015

> Any idea ? or its normal ?

I'm not sure, but I also saw this for the first time today after
enabling ipv6 on a relay last week. A quick look at the relevant code
doesn't shed any immediate light on what would be causing this (the
triggering request is to establish a rendezvous point with a hidden
service, but I'm not familiar with the semantics of the CIRCUIT_PURPOSE
check that's failing).

Relevant: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/15618

Regards,
Sharif

--
PGP: 6FB7 ED25 BFCF 3E22 72AE 6E8C 47D4 CE7F 6B9F DF57