[tor-relays] amount of unmeasured relays continuously rising since 2 weeks

Aaron Hopkins lists at die.net
Mon May 18 22:31:02 UTC 2015

On Mon, 18 May 2015, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> I've even been pondering crazy hacks at this point like exporting moria1's
> bwauth file to a second dir auth, so it gets to vote twice and we're more
> likely to have the required minimum of three opinions for each relay.

Are the existing bwauths down, or are they just falling behind?  I think I
read something last year suggesting that they were taking more than 18 hours
to get through a measurement run, and the data was only allowed to be 24
hours old.

If they are just falling behind, could the consensus be based on the 3 most
recent measurements instead, however old those are?

                                     -- Aaron