[tor-relays] amount of unmeasured relays continuously rising since 2 weeks

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon May 18 21:10:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 09:02:27PM +0000, nusenu wrote:
> now even DocTor starts to complain
>
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-consensus-health/2015-May/005772.html

Yep. moria1's bwauth seems to be working fine, so I'm the only one
paying attention to the thread here, and also the only one who doesn't
have anything to fix. :(

I haven't heard back from Aaron Gibson yet.

In the mean time, I've asked some other developers to get one or two new
bwauths going, which will hopefully lessen the magnitude of the problem
in the short term, until somebody can fix the underlying bwauth flaws.

--Roger