[tor-relays] Please enable IPv6 on your relay!

torserver at ittk.it torserver at ittk.it
Fri May 15 06:22:25 UTC 2015

That will be a problem because that instances will get several
IPv6-addresses during the day because of active privacy extensions and the
router get a new /56 for IPv6 from the ISP every day. A manual change of
the torrc is inefficient for me. Because of that I will deactivate
IPv6-support at the affected instances until the discovery of a
IPv6-address will be like for IPv4 :-(
I am not a programmer but perhaps it will be solved like for
dyndns-services.

Marcel