[tor-relays] Please enable IPv6 on your relay!

Ethan Rose ethan at ethanrose.co.nz
Wed May 13 18:24:34 UTC 2015

How did you measure IPv6 traffic specifically? Ive been running an IPv4+6 exit for a while now and would be interested to know how much of that is IPv6.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/D51EE9D0653AA0D62F4D76AC428DF20F5377846B <https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/D51EE9D0653AA0D62F4D76AC428DF20F5377846B>

Ethan