[tor-relays] Hivelocity is not longer serving my needs.

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Mon May 11 17:41:29 UTC 2015

On 05/11/2015 05:40 PM, Geo Rift wrote:
> I've had my exit relay running on a spare Hivelocity server that I had for 17 days now. Even after a reduced exit policy I continued to receive abuse reports.

I made similar experiences with my ISP.
Therefore I run my new tor relay as non-exit for 3-4 weeks and opened it then again w/ reduced exit policy.
That reduced drastically the DCMA spam b/c then the ip address was added to the usual firewall rule sets.

--
Toralf
pgp key: 7B1A 07F4 EC82 0F90 D4C2  8936 872A E508 0076 E94E