[tor-relays] Tor Consensus Weight Stuck at 20 (Even on Relay with "Stable" Flag)

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Sat May 9 20:38:49 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have a Tor relay
(https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/342587A287603040A49BB364D72EAC0B6BC3D71A)
running from a FreeBSD server at my house on with a 5 megabit upstream
connection.

I have seen that lately, Tor's "Consensus Weight" value on this relay has
not been going anywhere above (or below) 20. My relay has gotten the
"Stable" flag, but yet didn't see it's consensus weight value rise.

I decided to look at https://consensus-health.torproject.org/, and saw
that two of the four bandwidth consensus servers, namely tor26
(86.59.21.38) and longclaw (199.254.238.52) don't seem to be calculating
any consensus value for Tor relays in the last few days.

Has anyone else been having this problem? And if the Tor consensus
operators are reading this, (approximately) when would this problem get
resolved?

Thanks,
Neel Chauhan