[tor-relays] T-shirts and Confirming Relay Control

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 00:38:54 UTC 2015

> Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 17:44:39 +0000
> From: Matthew Finkel <Matthew.Finkel at gmail.com>
>>
> Another disadvantage of this is PSS wasn't implemented in openssl's
> apps until 1.0.1. I wonder how many relays are running on servers which
> are still using openssl 0.9.8 (and 1.0.0?). For these servers we can
> fallback on pkcs#1 v1.5 signatures.

OS X still ships with OpenSSL 0.9.8 by default.

But Darwin is such a small fraction of the network, and it's less likely that a Darwin server would push enough data to get a t-shirt unless it had an OpenSSL version with aes-ni.

teor

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp 0xABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR D5BE4EC2 255D7585 F3874930 DB130265 7C9EBBC7